1. Let’s get started by entering the details of your event. You can modify these later if
2. You only need to click on Visible End Date if your event is a multiple-day event.
3. You only need to click on Annual Event if this event will occur every year.
4. After entering details, hit the Save Event button.
1. Let’s start planning by either entering a keyword in the Search box or choosing a
2. To refine your search further, choose a Sub-Category.
3. You can click on the View Details button to look at a particular vendor’s service details.
4. If you like what you see and want the vendor at your event, click on the Add to Event
5. Once you’re finished selecting services, hit the Save Event button (don’t worry, you can
modify these later if needed.)
1. Now let’s get your vendors on board with your event by clicking Confirm with Vendor by
Creating your Request (you can always add or delete services by clicking on Edit
2. Enter as many details as possible about your event to ensure the vendor is the best fit
for you (you can also write the vendor a note if needed).
3. When you’re finished, hit the Submit button. You will receive an email when the
vendor either accepts or declines your event.
4. Once your vendor accepts, click on the red "Accepted! Please pay your deposit
within 48 hours to reserve this vendor for your event" button. The deposit is
always half of the total cost of each service and due within 48 hours of acceptance
or the request expires. Any remaining balance is required 72 hours prior to the
date of your event. Both the deposit and final payment are non-refundable.
5. Now enter your card information and hit Add Card unless your card is already in our
1. Click on the Manage my Planner Profile button if you need to edit your personal
information, change your password, and/or delete your credit card from our system.
1. Let’s get started by filling out as many details as possible about your company.
2. You can upload a photo by clicking on Choose File under Upload your company image
3. You can upload your business license, permit, and/or proof of insurance (whichever
form pertains to your business) by clicking on Choose Files under Business Documents.
4. If you’d like to change your password, you can do that under New Password.
5. When finished, please hit the Update button. Don’t worry, you can always modify this
information by going to Vendor Actions in the top right-hand corner, clicking on Vendor
Profile, and hitting the Edit button.
1. Please fill in all pertinent details about your service and select an image(s) to upload to
help your listing stand out!
2. Choose a Category and Sub-Category that best fits your service.
3. Please describe your listing in detail. You can always click on the Listing Tips box for
some helpful hints on what should be included here.
4. Select up to 4 keywords that best describes your listing for planners just using the
5. Next, fill out your Minimum Price Per Event (if applicable), Duration of Booking, and
Terms and Conditions (i.e. cancellation policy) before hitting the Submit button.
1. Here you will find the details of your current Requests for Service where you can click
on Accept, Decline, or Modify Original Price depending on your availability and/or
additional requests from the planner. The planner will be sent an email letting them
know you performed an action on their request.
2. You can send the planner a note by writing in the middle box and hitting the Add Note
3. You can edit your service(s) by clicking on the red pencil icon next to the name of your
4. Planners are to pay a 50% deposit within 48 hours to secure their spot or the request expires.
5. The final payment is expected no later than 72 hours prior to the event.
6. Both payments are sent directly to vendors and are non-refundable.
7. EventPeace uses Stripe for online payment processing and takes 10% of each payment which equals 10% of the total fee.
1. Take a look at what our vendors have to offer by clicking on the green "View Details" button.
2. Like what you see? Click on the green "Add To Event" button.
3. Add as many services as you would like for your event.
4. You can edit the details of your event by clicking on the green "Other Details" button.
5. You can delete a selected service by clicking on the red "X" to the left of the service.
6. All done? Click on the green "Dashboard" button to get started submitting your request(s) to your vendor(s).
Help and Guidance
Event Planning Simplified Find and book the best event vendors within minutes!