All the reasons vendors and event planners should join EventPeace
- Why should I use EventPeace? We’re here to save you time and money! You will no longer have to answer multiple phone calls regarding availability, cost, range of services, etc. This is also a great marketing tool as planners will view you on our website - whether they request a service now or for another event in the future.
- How much does it cost to use your services? It is free to register, respond to requests for services, and communicate with planners. EventPeace only charges a small fee when a planner books you for an event, normally 15%.
- How do I get paid? The planner pays the full amount upfront once they have booked your services. The money will be released directly to your bank account 24 hours after the event.
- How do I get a deposit? Typically, security deposits are no longer necessary since the organizer pays the full amount upfront. If you require a deposit upfront, please state so in your detailed Terms and Conditions when listing a service.
- How do I know when my services are requested? You will receive an email notification letting you know that you have a new request.
- What happens if the event organizer cancels after accepting the offer? Please state your cancellation terms in your detailed Terms and Conditions when listing a service. We will hold our planners accountable to those terms.
- When should I respond to a new request for service? You are required to either accept or decline within 24 hours after receiving a request.
- How do I communicate with a planner? On your Vendor Dashboard, you can message planners directly and vice versa. You will receive an email notification letting you know you have a message from a planner.
- Can I modify my prices if need be? Yes, you can modify your original price on your Vendor Dashboard at any time, or modify an individual service request price before you accept an offer if needed.
- Can I offer more than one service? Yes, you can list as many services as you offer as long as they’re relevant to events.
- Who should I contact if a problem should arise? You can contact EventPeace at firstname.lastname@example.org.